5 Ways I’m Using my WIMM One Smart Watch Today


The times of watches that just let you know time and date are long gone. At CES we saw a blast of shrewd watches from numerous merchants, yet the most energizing savvy I saw was the one I had on my wrist. 

For as long as month I've been wearing a savvy, or as WIMM calls it, a wearable gadget. I need to impart some of my most loved employments of a savvy. 

The savvy I am utilizing isn't some idea that may turn out, it doesn't simply offer another watchface like the ipod Nano and its way more valuable than the Motoactv in the event that you aren't a wellness nut. 

The WIMM One Engineer Review is a brilliant module that accompanies a wriststrap that transforms it into a savvy, yet we'll soon see a number different adornments that permit you to interface it to your bicycle, trekking stick, necklace and that's just the beginning. 

The WIMM One Designer Review is accessible for an alluring $199 at Amazon at this time, and as indicated by the organization we'll see marked forms turning out from retailers soon. 

Here's a gander at how I am utilizing a savvy as a part of my ordinary life, and why I can never backpedal to an idiotic watch.

How I’m Using a Smart Watch

Receiving Notifications



One of my favorite uses of the WIMM One smart watch is the ability to receive notifications of calls and text messages on my wrist. When you get a text message or phone call on your Android or BlackBerry the watch vibrates and makes a noise, which you can turn off if you need quiet.
At CES this was a necessity given the noise on the show floor, and now that I am at home I still love the notification feature. Wether I am in line at the store, driving or just sitting around I can see why my phone is making noise without taking it out of my pocket. You can even see photo of your contacts.
Right now I can send a call to voicemail, but I have no response options. According to WIMM, they are working on a set of 10 predefined auto responses, so hopefully I’ll be able to respond soon.

Checking the Weather


Forget asking Siri what the temperature is today, just glance at your wrist to see the current temperature. Within a few taps you can even get a seven day forecast for multiple locations.

Paying for Coffee


The Starbucks Micro app lets you pay for coffee with your watch, just like you would on your smart phone. I love using this app to pay for my coffee — almost as much as the barista enjoys seeing it.

Checking My Calendar


Another nice feature is the ability to see my Google calendar on my watch This lets me get a look at my day without opening up my phone, and it sounds alerts for appointments, which I might not hear or see in noisy environments.

News Reading


Your watch isn’t the best place to read news, but if you want to catch up on a feed while waiting in line you can read your Google Reader feeds. The feeds sync over WiFi, pulling down new content based on your sync schedule.
Share: 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Readers to write their comments in a proper way does not include a vessel and invective not incite social violence, political or sectarian, or affecting the child or family. The comments posted are in any way for the opinion of the site as and does not bear the newsletter any burdens moral or material at all of the comment by the publication.